Symbols, units, nomenclature and fundamental constants in
physics 1987 revision. / : E. Richard Cohen ; Pierre
International Union of Pure and Applied Physics, Commission on Symbols, Units, Nomenclature, Atomic Masses and Fundamental Constants.
Document I.U.P.A.P.-25 (SUNAMCO 87-1)
'The recommendations in this document, compiled by the Commission for Symbols, Units, Nomenclature, Atomic Masses and Fundamental Constants (SUN/AMCO Commission) of the International Union of Pure and Applied Physics (IUPAP), have been approved by the successive General Assemblies of the IUPAP held from 1948 to 1984.
These recommendations are in general agreement with recommendations of the following international organizations:
(1) International Organization for Standardization, Technical Committee ISO /TC12
(2) General Conference on Weights and Measures (1948–1983)
(3) International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC)
(4) International Electrotechnical Commission, Technical Committee IEC/TC25
(5) International Commission on Illumination.'