politiske partier 2010
Current American political parties
- Kommunistforskrækkelsen i USA under og efter
første verdenskrig og i starten af den kolde krig har
bevirket at USA opfattes som en stat med et to parti system,
hvilket er forkert både historisk og aktuelt.
- The Communist scare in the U.S. during and after World War I
and the beginning of the cold war has led to the U.S. being
perceived as a state with a two-party system, which is wrong both
historically and currently.
Courant partis politiques américains
Aktuelle amerikanischen politischen Parteien
- African People's Socialist Party,
- America First Party, 2002-.
- American Party, 1968-.
- American Patriot Party, 2003-.
- America's Independent Party, 2008-.
- Boston Tea Party, 2006-.
- USAs kommunistparti / Communist Party of the United States of
America, 1919-. - Communist functionary and corporate executive :
oral history transcript / 1984. -
Register of the National Republic Records, 1920-1960, 1998. Hoover
Institution Archives, Stanford University.
- 'The National Republic : "magazine of fundamental Americanism"
was published by the National Republic Publishing Co. in
Washington, D.C. It was established in March 1905 and ceased
publication with v. 47, no. 11 in March 1960. Until March 1925 it
was published under the title National Republican. The magazine, an
illustrated monthly, focused on political affairs in the United
States, particularly with regard to internal security and communist
Dilling, Elizabeth Kirkpatrick: The red
network: The red network; a "who's who" and handbook of
radicalism for patriots ([c1934]).
- Constitution Party eller Taxpayers' Party
- De grønne
- Demokraterne - - Pathé Presents Al Smith and Joe
Robinson, the Democratic Nominees of 1928.
- Florida Whig Party, 2006-.
- Independence Party of America, 2007-.
- Libertarian Party, 1971-. -
- Moderate Party, 2006-.
- Modern Whig Party, 2008-.
- National Socialist Movement, 1959-.
- New American Independent Party, 2004-.
- Objectivist Party, 2008-.
- Party for Socialism and Liberation, San Francisco CA, 2004-. -
- Peace and Freedom Party eller the California Peace and Freedom
herunder the Alameda County local of the California Peace and
Freedom Party http://www.peaceandfreedom.org/home/
- Progressive Labor Party, 1961-.
- Prohibition Party, 1869-.
- Reform Party of the United States of America, 1995-.
- Socialist Equality Party, 2008-.
- Socialist Party USA, 1973-., herunder the Human Rights Party
senere the Socialist Human Rights Party, nu en del af the Socialist
Party of Michigan
- Socialist Workers Party, 1938-.
- United States Marijuana Party, 2002-.
- United States Pacifist Party, 1983-. 'The party was founded in
1983 by Bradford Lyttle, when he was a graduate student of
political science at the University of Chicago (UofC). Although a
religious pacifist, Lyttle for decades had had a strong interest in
creating secular arguments for pacifism. While at the UofC, with
help from a professor in the UofC’s statistics department,
and his nephew, Christopher (a computer programer and network
specialist), Lyttle developed a mathematical probability model that
he called the “Apocalypse Equation” (AE), that shows
that nuclear deterrence, the foundation of U.S. foreign policy, can
be expected at any time to produce catastrophic accidents with
nuclear weapons and nuclear war. The AE produces an irrefutable
scientific argument that national security cannot be founded on
military force, and therefore indirectly establishes a scientific
basis for pacifism and defense by nonviolent resistance. Lyttle
realized that the AE made it possible to argue the realism of
pacifism in any political arena, and, therefore, could be made one
of the foundations of a pacifist political party. He founded the
USPP mainly as an educational vehicle to promote what he called
“scientific pacifism”. Under USPP auspices, he ran for
President in the 1984 election. He chose to run for President,
rather than for some other office, because the President determines
foreign policy.' - http://www.uspacifistparty.org/
- USA's Piratparti / United States
Pirate Party, herunder Temporary Pirate National Committee -
http://us.pirate.is/ , 2006-.
- Unity Party of America, 2004-.
- Workers Party, 2003-.
- Workers World Party - http://www.workers.org/
- Working Families Party, 1998-.
- Se også: USA:
Ophørte politiske partier ; the Tea Party movement ;
eller søg i Fredsakademiet.dk